There a numerous creams, ointments, and lotions in the market that promises to delay and reverse early signs of ageing. However, most of them are ineffective and contains harmful ingredients including colours and fragrances, which may leave a damaging impact when used on the skin.
There are top ingredients that nature has to offer, which can help rejuvenate your skin, leaving it young, fresh, and supple.
5 Anti-ageing Skin Care Ingredients
- Papaya:This fruit contains an enzyme called papain that can dissolve the dead cells on the surface of the skin and make the skin more elastic and firm. To use papaya, simply mash a few pieces and apply on your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse off with warm water. You can repeat thrice a week.
- Rose water:Rose water contains skin-tightening properties which benefits the skin when added to any face mask. Mix it with your face mask or face scrub then rinse off with warm water.
- Coconut milk:This ingredient is rich in vitamin C which moisturizes and maintains the elasticity of your skin. It helps get rid of age spots, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
To use coconut milk, simply warm it and apply directly on cleansed skin in circular motions. Allow to remain for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
- Curd:Curd contains lactic acid which exfoliates the dead cells of the skin and helps to rejuvenate the skin.
To use curd, add it to any DIY face mask. Apply to cleansed skin. People with oily skin should avoid using curd because it is a bit greasy.
- Vitamin E:This oil helps to boost collagen production. It can also block the damage of free-radical which is often the main cause of wrinkles formation.
Apply Vitamin E oil regularly at night to cleansed skin.
Image source: shutterstock
Disclaimer: The content provided on healthdiary365.com is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be interpreted as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical doctor or healthcare professional.