About The Standard University
Stanford University is taking applications for the Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program in the United for the 2021/2022 scholastic meeting.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program sustains and upholds an exceptionally connected with, cross-disciplinary, and various local area of graduate researchers from across Stanford University, and conveys an assorted assortment of scholastic encounters, preparing graduates to resolve complex issues confronting the world.
Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University, is an exclusive examination college in Stanford, California. The grounds sits on 8,180 sections of land, among the greatest in the United States, and has in excess of 17,000 researchers selected. Stanford is positioned among the best schools on the planet by insightful distributions. The college is coordinated around seven schools: three schools involving 40 scholarly divisions at the undergrad level and furthermore four expert schools that focus on graduate projects in law, instruction, medication, and business. All schools are on a similar grounds. Understudies partake in 36 varsity sports, and the school is one of two exclusive organizations in the Division I FBS Pac-12 Conference.
Worth of Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University
For every one of the underlying three years of graduate review, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program gives;
- a partnership grant applied straightforwardly to give educational cost and related charges
- a recompense for living and scholarly expenses (like food and lodging, books, scholastic supplies, nearby transportation, educational materials, and sensible individual expenses)
- a movement award pointed toward covering an economy-class ticket for one yearly outing to and from Stanford
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars may likewise be qualified for additional assets to help scholastic advancement (e.g., studio travel).
Qualification for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- Nationals and inhabitants of all countries are urged to apply.
- To begin with, as well as submitting application to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you need to apply to, gain admission to, and register in a full-time Stanford graduate program.
- Second, you ought to have acquired, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. four year certification capability or its comparable from a school or college of famous standing.
- Innovative masterminds who are interested, impartial, scientific, excited for diverse perspectives, and really excited to strongly and ingeniously address our reality’s significant difficulties.
- Courageous pioneers who are moral, tough, conclusive, headed to achieve significant outcomes, and anxious to motivate others to impact positive change at scale.
- Co-employable local area individuals who are modest, reliable, sympathetic, situated to act in help of others, and seriously enthusiastic about adding to everyone’s benefit.
Instructions to Apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
You are needed to present a different application to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate program. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars application will demand that you indicate the Stanford graduate program(s) to which you will place in for.
- Stage 1: Begin your web-based application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and organize application measures. (Tip: Ask your recommenders early.)
- Stage 2: Submit the web-based application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars by the end date. (Note: You can not adjust after you present your application, aside from test scores and recommenders)
- Stage 3: If required, submit test scores for Knight-Hennessy Scholars through your application status page.
While presenting your applications, ensure that you give the accompanying:
- Foundation Information
- Suggestion letters
- Short answers and Essay
A note about test scores: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program keeps the acts of your advanced education program: on the off chance that your alumni program doesn’t require state administered tests, you don’t need to give any your Knight-Hennessy Scholars program application.
If the graduate program you are applying to needs test scores, you have to report them to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program by the graduate program’s application closing date or the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program’s application closing date, whichever is later.
Please be aware of important dates and closing dates for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program application procedure. While they will continue to observe the developments around COVID-19, as of now there is no process or closing date change in the application for the 2022 cycle. You may discover more about Stanford’s statement on COVID-19 and graduate admissions here.
The application starts on August 1, 2021, and ends on October 6, 1:00 pm Pacific Time.
For more information, visit here